It’s no secret that the Brain Traffic team includes top industry authors and speakers. What is less known (until you work with us), is that the Brain Traffic team also includes a crew of incredibly talented folks that make our content strategy world go ’round.
So, I was thinking, “Wouldn’t it be great if more people got to know the spotlight-shy Brain Traffickers? Wouldn’t it be great if we could do it in a way similar to 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me?”
And then I answered myself (like I do) with a great big, “YES THAT WOULD RULE.”
First up is Angie Halama, project manager extraordinaire. Here are 15 things you don’t know about her:
1. The best cake is always chocolate. Always.
2. I’m the only Minnesotan who isn’t sick of winter yet.
3. Back in 2002, I used RoboHelp to re-do all my employer’s help content. Because I was the only one who wanted to.
4. Has anyone else worked on RoboHelp?
5. One of my recent favorites is peppermint tea. Almost as good as caffeine.
6. A former coworker once gave me the nickname Tenacious A.
7. Project management has fostered my appreciation of spreadsheets.
8. I will never choose chopsticks over a fork.
9. I came to Brain Traffic more than three years ago as a writer, when there were only four employees total. We now have 19.
10. Trees are one of my all-time favorites.
11. I am very bad at Monopoly.
12. In my former copyediting days, I got to indulge my love of dictionaries.
13. My earliest workplaces include two libraries and one bookstore.
14. I know a lot of recipes using sauerkraut.
15. One of my first jobs was telemarketing. I did it for a week, made four sales, and set a record. Seriously.