Now, Confab is less than three months away!
So, what’s up?
- Spots are going fast: only 50 tickets remain! Get that seat next to your smart peers and pals: Register now!
- There are still open spots in C.C. Chapman’s and Ann Handley’s Content Rules workshop. (Unfortunately, the Brain Traffic workshop has already sold out.)
- Speaker and session details are now posted on the Confab site. If you haven’t seen it yet, check it out now. We have to keep pinching ourselves to make sure that a schedule this awesome is not just a dream.
- Confab presenters are writing great Confab blog posts. Ahava Leibtag & Aaron Watkins and Rahel Bailie contributed the first two, and there are more on the way.
- People are excited. They’ve RSVPed on LinkedIn and Facebook. They’ve tweeted about it. And, they’ve told us in person!
Confab is shaping up to be the most exciting content-related event of the year. In these few remaining months, we’ll have more announcements about ways to participate, both in–person and far away. So, if you haven’t already, follow @Confab2011 on Twitter and sign up for our email newsletter. You won’t miss a Confab-related thing.